What we collect
We may collect the following personal information if you provide it to us:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including, without limitation, email address, phone number, fax number or mailing address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We also use Google Analytics to analyze our traffic. Google collects Internet Protocol (IP) addresses from the users of this website.
What we do with the information we gather
We collect the above personal information to better understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping and for administrative purposes.
- We may use the information to improve and operate our products, services and this website.
- We may use the information to improve the consultations provided by Mission Motors.
- If you opt in to the use of your information for direct marketing purposes: (i) we may periodically send promotional email or US postal mail about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting (including, without limitation, information about third parties) using the email address or postal address which you have provided; and/or (ii) from time to time, we may use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you for market research purposes by email, phone, fax or mail (in each case, subject to your prior consent).
- We may use the information to customize this website according to your interests.
How we disclose the information we gather
We will not sell, distribute or lease any of the personal information we collect to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so or as necessary to protect our property or other legal rights or the rights or property of others. Please note that any information that you post for viewing in publicly available areas of this site (such as in blog comments) is made publicly available to all users of this site.
This site is not targeted at children under the age of thirteen (13) and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of thirteen (13) without requiring parental consent. Any person who provides information to “Mission Motors” through this site represents that they are 13 years of age or older. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such mechanisms. Furthermore, no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. If a security breach occurs, we may post a notice on this site or send an email to you at any email address you may have provided to us. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of any security breaches (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you should notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission from your computer to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree to allow cookies, the file is added and remains after you close your browser and remembers you when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of this website.
Links to other websites; Third party collected information
Similarly, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information collected by Google Analytics through this website.
In the event of merger or sale
If Mission Motors should ever file for bankruptcy or Mission Motors has its assets sold to or merges with another entity, information that Mission Motors receives from you through this site is an asset of Mission Motors and may be transferred.
Special note to international users
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at 1177 Harrison Street, San Francisco, CA 94103 or emailing us at email@example.com
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you or if you have questions or comments about this policy or the practices of this site, please write us at 1177 Harrison Street, San Francisco, CA 94103.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above email or postal address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.